A stay in Mexico City, by Heyya Mohamed

Mexico Trip







My name is Heyya, and I will talk about my trip and experience in Mexico City, it was for me the first time that I visited that country and also that  city.
My trip to Mexico was nothing expected or planned, it just come suddenly, one day at work they  told me that  they  needed someone to go to Mexico to teach and help them to prepare a group of Mexicans to be able to help the Travel agency from there.

On July I took the plane to Mexico City knowing nothing about Mexicans, but really excited to live that experience for the first time.

When I arrived, my co-workers form Cancun and Orlando were there waiting for me at the airport and they took me to the house where I would be living that month and a half in Mexico

That night we went to have some dinner all together and meet each other, it was also the first time that we were together, we work in the same company but in different cities across the world.





 The first impression was really good, we had a nice dinner and we could meet a bit more each other.  We also  planned to visit Teotihuacan in the morning.
I could not sleep that night because of the jet lag, in the morning they came to pick me up and we left to see the Pyramids.





The day after that  day we went  to work, there the people were very nice and they  had a lot of sense of hospitality. But they have other ways to work and sometimes it was a bit hard to work together, but in the end we could manage to improve it.


The other weekend we visit Xochimilco, it is a big river where they have a small boat painted with full of colours.
The Mexican legend says that in the “ el día de los muertos” a woman “ , La Llorona”, starts crying from that  place for her son.





The last weekend we went to Frida Kahlo (that strong woman who inspired a lot of woman) & Diego Riera house. To be honest I tought that  woulb be something more interesting, it was not bad the visit but there were a lot of people and we could not enjoy it that  much.

 Mexico is a very big and nice place very, I recommend the visit, and people are very friendly and helpful.

Comentarios