Córdoba, by Bea

I have thought that in these difficult times that we are living and as future workers in the tourism sector, I will be remembering places that I have visited or that I would like to visit, and that I will surely be able to continue enjoying soon.
I will start with a trip to Córdoba, beautiful city with its famous courtyards full of colorful flowers and the amazing Masque-Cathedral, mix of different artistic styles and the “Orange’s Patio”, I recommended your visit both day and night. I also advise visiting the Alcazar with its huge garden and ponds with fishes. Its bustling streets and the large number of tapas bars. I discovered the smallest bar I have ever been to, where  they had the biggest potato omelette. I could see and it was also delicious. I will show you a picture!
Near the city we can find the ruins of what was once the splendid city of a king, Medina Azahara, which means “bright city”.

Mezquita

Patio Alcázar

Patio Cordobés

Giant Spanish Omelet


Medina

Comentarios

  1. Ana María Caracuel Barranco15 de abril de 2020, 3:02

    Hi Bea! Thank you so much for writing about my city of birth. I really have enjoyed reading your post and it has helped me to remember some wonderful and amazing places. I strongly recommend to visit Cordoba, specially in spring because it is truly a magical season. The gastronony, cultural heritage and attractive temperature makes this ancient and historical city a charming destination. Cordoba must be a MUST on everyone's travel list :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario