IT’S TIME TO DREAM!, by Ana María Caracuel

Nowadays, we are living an uncommon and, at the same, time historical situation with the onset of the Coronavirus pandemic (Covid19) and its spread all over the world. However, as I see it, it’s very important to keep on dreaming and be positive.
By the way, can you imagine a better thing to do after this situation than travelling?
Since I was a little girl, I had a dream, just as Martin Luther King said. I was always thinking about travelling around the world and discovering so many different cultures, landscapes and ways of living.
Nowadays, I have visited several beautiful places in Europe such as Berlin, Brussels, Dublin, among others; or in Asia, like Phuket, the main city in Thailand.
But on this post, I want to write about dreams, more specifically, my dream, which has always been that of visiting one of the most spectacular cities of the world, New York.
When I was in primary school I used to say that if I had the opportunity, I would travel to New York and today, I still have the same dream and I hope it comes true one day.
I would like to visit some representative places such as Times Square and the 5th Avenue or go to the top of the Empire state building. What’s more, why not catch a flight to La Habana and get to know the incredible capital city of Cuba?
From my own experience, every time that you visit a new place, you grow as a person; and I personally feel that travelling is the best way to become a better person.
As I see it, in these difficult times, we have two options: firstly, being negative and being constantly questioning everything, or, secondly, being positive dreaming about your next destination or remembering your last journey. In my case, I would definitely choose the second option: KEEP ON DREAMING...and you, which one would you choose?



Comentarios