My first time in Italy, by Jaume Esquerdo

I would like to tell you about my trip to Italy two years ago. Concretely I went to
Sicily, an island located in the South of the country. Sicily is the largest island in the
Mediterranean sea, and is known for its gastronomy, such as pasta, pizza and fish.
Furthermore, Sicily has several points of interest, such as the Etna volcano, the town of
Taormina or the historical city of Catania.
I went with my father for two weeks and I stayed in a very nice Hotel in front of the
sea. What surprised me is that people were very friendly with tourists,
especially in the hotel, the receptionist were very helpful with us to hire a
few excursions that we did during our stay.
Fortunately the weather during our stay was good and we were able to go to see the Etna
Volcano, it was incredible the sight from there!
Also, we went to visit the "Valley of the Temples", in the other extreme of the island,
where there were a lot of tourists. There, we were able to visit many monuments
of ancient Greece that were in Italy.
I really liked Italy because I love pizza and it was my first time in this country, where
pizza was born.

Comentarios