My trip to Bolonia, by Salvador Jesús Peinado

My trip to Bolonia
One year ago, in October, I went to Bolonia with two Friends.
We were three days there, where we could visit important monuments such as Asinelli Tower, which has 498 steps, or Piazza Maggiore, which  is the central square where there are a lot of shops and museums.
We were in a little hotel but in the main Street of Bolonia. It was three stars and we had booked a triple room with breakfast. The room was very quiet and big for three, and the best was the breakfast with an excellent coffee, something that very important for me.
The second day we visited Modena. We took the train and thirty minutes later we were in the center of Modena although it rained a lot that day. We visited the church and thr Ferrari Museum.
Every year we take a trip with my Friends. We have visited Amsterdam, Dublin, Santiago and Bolonia. We hope this year to go to Berlin.
Best regards!






Comentarios