Travelling without moving, by Belén Álvarez


I would like to suggest a game to make a pleasant quarantine to everyone that is reading it. Most of us are at home in this difficult time and we cannot go anywhere. So, I have an idea that will only take you a couple of minutes to complete. You do not need to do anything, just use your imagination. I would like to encourage all of you to participate and share with us your answer. Here is the question:
If you could travel back in time, where would you like to go and why?
First, I will tell you my choice. If I could travel back in time I would love to go to the sixties. Travel to the summer 1969 to Bethel, New York would be amazing to me. There was a music festival going on at that time called Woodstock and it had been a reference in many ways in culture for many years. Be able to spend some time in one of the most iconic festivals around the world would be priceless.
Now it is your turn!

Comentarios

  1. great idea Belén!! as I am from Granada, I would like to travel back in time to the thirteenth century when the Alhambra belonged to the arabs and see how it actualy was, the real colours that I can´t imagine nowadays, and how did they behave in such an outstanding place! I you haven´t visited the Alhambra yet, could be a good idea to come after the quarantine!! Best Regars, Magda

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Nice era Magda!!!. I have visited some years ago Granada and it is was marvellous, can walk thru those amazing buildings was unforgettable. I would like go some day with my kids. You're lucky to live in that precious city!.
      Regards, Diana Vázquez

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario