ITALY GETAWAY, by Susana Martinez

Last summer I went to Italy with my boyfriend. We organized the trip five months before traveling because we had never left Spain. We thought Rome was a good idea because we love the warm weather there.
We took a plane in Malaga and took us to Rome, it was the first destination we visited. We were in Rome for two days and visited the Roman Coliseum. It was a very interesting place.
At night we took a walk around the city and the next day we went to visit Florence. From my point of view, it’s one of the most beautiful cities I have visited. At night we rested at the hotel because it had been a very hard day.
The next morning we had breakfast in such a famous restaurant in the city, and we were lucky to hear a violinist live. The same morning we took a ferry to the island of Capri and tried their famous ice creams. In the afternoon, we ate on the island and took the ferry back.
At last, we visited the Vatican. I found it a lush place, full of luxuries and a lot of security. I was very disappointed because they wouldn’t let me into the Vatican since I was wearing a tank top.
Overall it was a very nice trip and we really enjoyed it.



Comentarios